maanantai 24. marraskuuta 2014

twins vs triplets

I belong to a facebook group dedicated for parents of tiplets.
It is necessary. If you only had one baby, i have no patience for your hardships. Twins? I might go through with it, but only another triplet mom will truly get me.
Two babies are easy to manage. You can put one in a sitter, and feed another one. You can even breastfeed two. It is easy to divide your attention between two babies, but try babbling with three babies. You always notice that one has gotten nearly no attention.
I am constantly afraid that my babies will end up socially handicap, since i just can't give them the attention they each individually would deserve.
That is why this morning i was especially happy. Each one of my babies saluted me with a smile, for a first time. I

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti