torstai 10. heinäkuuta 2014

First: Few things about me and this blog

I am a mother of four. The toddler girl was born in 2012, the triplet boys 2014.
This blog was born as I realised, I will be staying at home for a while now, and I do miss some key aspects of my career as a journalist: meeting people, being i n touch with the world of news and new products and having a place to comment and express myself.
The title of the blog, Scandihousewife, tells you that I come from Scandinavia. More in detail, I live in a small Finnish town, in a smallish townhouse, with my hubby, the toddler and the yet to be born triplets. I write in English, as I hope to gain readers from outside the borders of my country.
The topics in my blog will wary from politics to everyday childcare, but they are all topics that touch the family life somehow.
I write about my family, but in order to protect their privacy, will not post photos. Also, to confuse things, i will write somewhere between the truth and the fiction. Call it literacy blog, if you will.
I will not present products in my blog. But i love shopping and I genuinely want to tell people about products that are worthwhile purchasing.  For that follow my other blog, www.whatabrand.blogspot.fi.
If you wish to contact me, please do e-mail at scandihousewife@gmail.com.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti